I suggest you ...

Don't offer a 7 day trial and make it impossible to contact you to cancel then charge you full price.

Don't offer a 7 day trial then make it impossible to cancel and charge $29.00

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DAVID ILLAS shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LL commented  · 

Glad for the comments, This is what I was afraid of If I go premium and Indebted until the end of time. Wow horrible.

• DA commented  · 

I was able to unsubscribe after I noticed I was being charged after purchasing the 7-day trial.

Under your account go to Settings>Premium Details and you can cancel the renewal from there.

I'm going to try to get them to reimburse for the month I didn't want but I doubt I will get anywhere.

• Anonymous commented  · 

someone please help unsubscribe i am a college student that is A broke

• O.S. commented  · 

This is non sense! I am writing to the customer support for a month already and no one is answering while You claim on Your website that You reach the client within 2 days! I WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!

Has anybody succeeded with this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am going to cancel my subscription, and if I have much difficulty, I will report it to my bank and to the Attorney General in Washington State for deceptive marketing. Please be aware that I plan to warn as many people as I can about this website

• jodee64 commented  · 

I just sent an email-I also am trying to cancel my subscription before being charged and it better be taken care of. I did notice when checking my account on line there is a phone number next to the charge. Maybe try that? I know I will on Monday!

• Calvin Bone commented  · 

Have you been able to cancel this service? I'm just trying to do that now.

• Jordan manse commented  · 

Im having same problem. Being charged 7 times already and have not been able to cancel.

Feedback and Knowledge Base